New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I got out was this past Mon, the 10th. Since it was my b-day, decided to enjoy a few things and also take myself to the pistol range. My nephew, Jason (Jersey Jay's Taxidermy) came over and took a couple of pics for me so I could post them. Only took my 9mm Glock this time. What I do is aim at different sections of the silhouette and shoot 20 rounds (from 2 mags) into that section, reload mags and choose a different area and shoot 20 rounds again, and repeat til I'm out of ammo. Shot between 12-15 yds out. Just thought I'd share it with you guys.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Nice, you put his eye out [hihi]

Happy Belated B-Day K [up]

Mine was yesterday :D

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Umm, you missed four shots.[eyeroll] Geez, practice a little more will you??[rofl][rofl][rofl] Great shooting!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Way To Go K [up]
And also a Happy Belated Birthday to you :)

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
great shooting aunt K!

you all probly dont know this, but she is righty, but her right eye vision isn't what it used to be, so she started shooting lefty... thats damn impressive..[smirk][up]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Why to Shoot Straight K[up][up][up] Hope you enjoyed your Birthday and I wiash my many, many, many more. Keep throwing that lead down range;)Hey, we shoot the same gun[up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice, you put his eye out

Happy Belated B-Day K

Mine was yesterday
Thanks, Paul. Happy Belated to you, as well. ;)

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Umm, you missed four shots. Geez, practice a little more will you?? Great shooting!
Thank you! ;) [rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Way To Go K
And also a Happy Belated Birthday to you
Thanks, Robin, appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks much, maximus, jerseyhunter, bob, Will, Ron and Ray. Thanks for the nice comments.[up] :D

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
great shooting aunt K!

you all probly dont know this, but she is righty, but her right eye vision isn't what it used to be, so she started shooting lefty... thats damn impressive.
Jason, thanks for always being there for me and also for coming over taking the pics so I could post them.
Thanks also for the great b-day gift. [kiss][kiss] Already went down to Meltzer's and picked up 6 bxs of .40 cal. [hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Hey Great Shooting [up]

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Happy birthday & nice shooting!

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks very much guys. ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.