New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, Is there any interest in moving out to susssex county? I know people are flipping houses like crazy out here. Is Sussex County a desirable place to relocate to?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Saw this thread and very strange idea came to my head. Moving from One Sussex to another, lol. The point is - I have a house in Sussex which is settled in the United Kingdom. In the Hastings if more accurate. I've inherited a house in this town, but I don't need it. I'm selling it. BTW, I own this house for about 9 months and all this time I've tried to find a buyer. Now I'm selling it to this thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk company. They are giving me decent money. Where can I find some information about the American Sussex real estate?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Tax records, and recent sales in the area by local realtors.

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Just wondering, Is there any interest in moving out to susssex county? I know people are flipping houses like crazy out here. Is Sussex County a desirable place to relocate to?
I would say so. I don't know for sure what is going on in Sussex, but I have heard that land and homes in Maine are selling like crazy. Condos in Vermont that were for sale for years have all sold. All these people need is an internet connection to do their jobs. City folks are scared and are getting out, so I would think Sussex would be desirable.

·
Banned
4,170 Posts
If someone is looking for information about American real estate in this area, then you should only contact trusted agencies. I also sold houses and did not want to have real estate on me, as the tax is too high. Through the real estate agent list, I found a realtor who helped me find a good place, but I think it's about landscaping. It was inconvenient for me to get to work although I have opportunities but a lot of time is spent on the road. Besides, I can't afford to keep a whole house on my own right now, which is far from civilization.
You can no like drive city in country yes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I decided that we would work while we were young in the city. We would live an active life, but after that, we would move to a quiet place in our old age. We will take some pets, we will garden, and we will travel several times a year. And one of the locations on our list where we would like to move would be Sussex County. We are already analyzing some homes in this region together with the Cambridge Mortgage Advisor team. We are thrilled with the views here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We had problems moving to a new apartment because of the neighbors. Previously, their close friends lived in this apartment, but they behaved terribly and the landlord had to evict them. When we first moved in, everything was fine. We really liked the area and the apartment itself. Bright and cozy is exactly what we needed. And then our neighbors started doing unpleasant things and nothing could pacify them. Then we decided to contact a lawyer from Condominium & HOA Law | Southwest Portland Law Group which quickly helped us solve this problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts