New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you out there like to read about my adventures, & I certainly like to tell a tale or two when I`m out & about! ha! ha!~

So here ya go gang -

**Click the pic to read about my Springtime Turkey Hunting Adventure! And enjoy your week out there!

Thanks,

NJ_TurkeyHunting_KenBeam.jpg

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Cool story and congrats again on a nice bird. And buy dingo a treadmill or something for the love of god ken. I know it's the go pro not the biscuits yeah hello JK .

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice hunt and pics. Congrats on the first bird with the new gun[up]
Thanks longbow - Yea I love the new Browning A5! Throws a mean pattern of 3.5" for sure!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts

Nice gun. How do you like it?

I've read the new A5's actually have an inertia-driven operating system similar to a Benelli rather than a recoil-operated action like the original A5s.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool story and congrats again on a nice bird. And buy dingo a treadmill or something for the love of god ken. I know it's the go pro not the biscuits yeah hello JK .
Ha! Ha! Thanks hemlockheadcase.............

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
damn ken on the way home I was flipping the radio stations and herd omar so I stoped to listen. he got break checked by a cop on his way to your house. video is on nj101.5. he may become rich, better take him hunting next time

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Nice gun. How do you like it?

I've read the new A5's actually have an inertia-driven operating system similar to a Benelli rather than a recoil-operated action like the original A5s.

Yea it`s certainly quite the gun Jeff......... The 3.5" Full-Choke with the Magnum Turkey Loads is an excellent combo....... throws a very, very nasty(tight) pattern......
The guy itself is a tad lighter than my old Belgium Brownings...... but still feels the same(to me anyway) when I shoulder it. The inertia-driven action is extremely smooth....... I traded a Beretta 28 gauge over-under against the A5 out at Cabelas late last Spring. This is now my go-to-gun for predator & turkey hunting.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn ken on the way home I was flipping the radio stations and herd omar so I stoped to listen. he got break checked by a cop on his way to your house. video is on nj101.5. he may become rich, better take him hunting next time
Ohhhhhhhh yea yea........... that`s pretty interesting there uhhhhhh........... whatever.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
relax ken. it is all in good fun. what is life without some good laughs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts