New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if you guys have clicked on the link at the bottom of the main page for the Razorcaps broadheads, but they look to be a pretty awesome broadhead.

Strong as nails....shot into CONCRETE without breaking! OMG!!!

Guaranteed FP flight.[up]

Cut on contact, replaceable blades, the only thing I could ask for is six in a pack!:)

Anyone try them yet? I heard of them before this, but never really gave much thought to them, my TH100s still do the job. Planning some bear hunts though possibly, and these may be worth a try.

What do you all think?

·
3,413 Posts
100 grain is the lightest Razorcap right now, he is in the process of making a 90gr one he's thinking of calling "RazorBACS", cause I've been hounding him to make a lighter head.

They are a wicked looking head, fly good, and group well. I've been messing around with the 100gr ones, and I'm cutting feathers off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just picked up two packs of them at 100 grains (had to in order to get the t-shirt!) at The Sportsman Center's shindig this past weekend. Very impressive looking.
I am just getting back into bow hunting and remember the crappy broad heads of 10 years ago. THESE things look DANGEROUS!

RW3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts