New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I tried to grunt and rattle a little. I was hoping to have that 10 pointer come in angry snorting looking for a fight! Not 15 minutes later 2 smaller does come walking in. Is that a coincidence or do does also respond to rattling?

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Sound's like you were in a HOTspot,pun intended.Not uncommon for the girl's to get a front row seat at the ring to check out a boy they want to date.lol

Reactions: JohnnyBGoode

·
Registered
531 Posts
Years back I was watching three nice bucks play grab ass in the lower section of the field I was in. In an effort to get them in I was rattling and grunting they were so busy trying to figure out who was top dog my efforts were fruitless. However after about 10 minutes or so I had a mature doe come running in like gangbusters looking around like she wanted something and I found out what it was quick. Every time id hit the grunt tube she would piss herself one of the coolest nites hunting but shitty at same time I had a hot doe 20 yards from me ready to be breed so bad she was pissing just to the sound of a buck in hopes he would come her way and I had the nice bucks 200yards away who were to busy fighting to know what they were fighting for was willing and waiting just at the top of the hill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts