New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the weather... (its been raining like heck up here since yesterday mid-morning)...

... so today is a good day to finish up on some chores the wife wants finished. I'll also be watching some hunting videos too.

Good luck to all of the guys who braved the weather.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Good idea Drag. We have my sons third birthday but since I don't bow hunt - no loss here. I will probably get out to scout tomorrow rain or shine. most likely rain from what I've seen on the report.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ahh....its a better day for scouting.:p:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Oh thank goodness. I really thought you were gonna say its too frustrating. In which case I was gonna get in my truck drive over your house and smack you upside your head.

Ol' Drag here has been getting frustrated by the elusive whitetail lately! Hes after a ghost buck![up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Unfortunately for me, most of the chores I need to get done are outside things. [sad]
That means no hunting and no chores. May take a ride to Cabela's.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
This is a good day to keep the wife happy and shorten the "Honey Do" list.;) (or is hanging with the wife making that list longer?) [sad]...if the weather breaks I will go out this afternoon...Good luck

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
too funny Drag...I picked up the same DVD's at Walmart last week...the Knight and Hale one is really good and at a great price also ($9.00)...hey, I was wondering, how do you start a new thread? I've done it in the past when posintg for my club membership openings, but can't seem to do it anymore...

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I went out this morning in the rain....wasent bad at all in the duck blind...i saw 8-12 ducks and ended up taking one. The others were too far away and not to reponsive to the calls this morning. There was also alot of shots around us from other duck hunters.

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
thanks Drag...

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'm building a pc for deerseason widow today. i didn't forget about you DW! lol

good day for it.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am at work and there a 3 leaks above my desk. And one over the server rack. This is killing me I have buckets all over the place.[down]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts