New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I used it once on a doe just to see how it would fair and it was a pleasure to use. It handles nice and very sharp! Still had plenty of edge on it when I was done, it was like I hadn't even used it. I would use it more if it wasn't such a nice looking knife.[rofl] Not to mention I have a habit of putting my knives down and losing sight of them in the leaves. I would be pretty mad at myself if I lost it. I will have it on me for 6 day though, hopefully I get a chance to use it on a deer or bear.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Russ is an absolute stand up guy. For probably the past 6 months he has been dealing with a bazillion emails from me because I am uber picky and I am waiting for him to forge a knife like a knife he has previously done. Throughout the whole process he has handled himself like a true gentleman and an amazing business man. I can not wait to get my knives from Russ, and I will be buying more than one for all the headaches I've caused him.

Stand up guy for sure!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Naive question...how well do the knives hold their edge? I've got a Buck knife that is sharp as hell and only needs a steel from time to time, but Ive got others that dull in one use. Not trying to put you on the spot, cause your knives look awesome and I hope one day to be able to get one, but with so many different knives available, what should one look for in a quality knife?[confused] (heck, you could have your own knife forum right here![hihi])

1 - 20 of 22 Posts