·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the nj.com site
Coyote found in Warren County tests positive for rabies
by The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk
Wednesday August 05, 2009, 5:13 PM
MANSFIELD -- A coyote found in Mansfield Township this week has tested positive for rabies, Warren County health officials said today.

Officials said an individual and two dogs came into contact with the rabid animal, which was seen along Jackson Valley Road and Willever Lake Road. The person and the two dogs are under surveillance by the county health department, officials said.

Rabies is not a medical emergency, but officials said wounds should be washed immediately. County officials advise that anyone coming into contact with a coyote to seek medical attention to determine if a rabies vaccination is needed and to contact the local health department.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Officials said an individual and two dogs came into contact with the rabid animal,
What kind of "contact" was it???

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
All we need is a bear to come along and eat all three to really make it complete.[hihi]

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
What kind of "contact" was it???
Will we really find out since you know the story will get run thru the DEP "Filter" and converted for your safe consumption.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
converted for your safe consumption.
Sad to say, some people will consume that B/S.[wallmad]

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
wow i can throw a stone there from my house. i think the woman in the article may be my buddys mom, because she walks her 2 dogs around there all the time

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
greattttt lol im heading back to school never friday...
[down]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts