New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope they prove he was involved and the Feds nail his ass good . All we need is Booker to get nailed in this thing too and that would be the icing on the cake. I'm savoring every minute of it. It also made national news and didnt hide the fact that 43 out of 44 involved so far are DEMOCRATS. Funny how the are dead set on prohibiting us from owning and carrying guns, yet they are robbing the public blind at every turn with thier crooked acts. Interesting co-relation. When will the "sheeple" get it ???

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/07/jersey_city_mayor_jerramiah_he_1.html

Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy: I am 'Jersey City Public Official 4'
by Amy Sara Clark / The Jersey Journal
Friday July 24, 2009, 5:08 PM

Mitsu Yasukawa / The Star-Ledger

Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy issued a statement saying it is "clear" he is the high-ranking Jersey City elected official, dubbed "JC Official 4," who turns up prominently in the federal complaint against Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini, city official Ed Cheatam and political consultant Jack Shaw.Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy has issued the following statement in response to speculations that he is the infamous "high-ranking elected official in Jersey City who is seeking re-election," discussed in the complaint against Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini, city official Ed Cheatam and political consultant Jack Shaw who were arrested with 41 others on corruption charges yesterday.

"Based on review of the complaint , it is clear that I am Jersey City Public Official 4. I did nothing wrong at anytime. Right now we are going to continue to conduct open and honest government and are focused on moving the city forward. In fact, yesterday we solicited instructions and advice from the U.S. Attorney's Office on how to secure the offices and records of those officials who were charged and suspended. We are complying with those instructions and will continue to cooperate. We will make no further statements at this time due to the ongoing nature of this investigation."
He refused to answer any additional questions.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I did nothing wrong at anytime.
I remember a quote similar to this one a while back. It went something like this....

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MONICA LEWINSKI...

We all know how that one turned out.[hihi]

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's just preparing for when he does get indicted that the shock is worn off and no one wil be suprised. I'm willing to bet that his paper shredder is burning overtime this weekend .[hihi]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
He's just preparing for when he does get indicted that the shock is worn off and no one wil be suprised.
I think if anyone is shocked, then may as well have been living in a cave for the last 10 years.[hihi]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts