New Jersey Hunters banner

Rabbit hunter/Deer hunter new to the site.

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  rutnbk 
#1 ·
As you can tell by the name I am a fishing nut. I do however have a love for deer hunting and rabbit hunting. Currently I do not belong to a club or have property for hunting. I do have two excellent beagles that just turned two. One of the reasons for checking out this site is to make some connections with other rabbit hunters and hopefully do some hunting.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I'm from Mercer county. I live about 5 minutes from Sportsman Center and Harry's. I do alot of my rabbit hunting on Assunpink and some small spots locally. But I don't usually start that until after striper season. I have two beagle bitches I got from Andy Hlubik they are pretty good, they work well with other dogs and just figured out that the thicker stuff holds the rabbits. My main problem is not enough guys to hunt with to get infront of em.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Thinkin about getting out for a few hours this afternoon. I worked 16 last night got out at 7 this morning saturday so I don't know if I'l get up. Defietely going out monday or tuesday though probably Assunpink any beaglers or bunny hunters interested in going? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.