New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weve seen what theyve done to nj.com, why should we let them pull that crap here...i saw we boot them before they poison our site..once one anti starts destroying the site, all the others are sure to follow...so please administrators and moderators, delete the antis...the only place this site could go with antis on it is down...what good can the contribute? who feels the same?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well if you want the site to turn into nj.com...im just pissed off that they join hunting sites and destroy them...

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i feel they could only make the site worse...if they cant make it better, why have them here?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I think by preventing the antis from participating you continue to empower them and breathe life into their zealousness. I think ignoring them is far more powerful.

But - you'll notice we've spent a great deal of time posting about the antis here at NJHunter.com. There was even a poll posted to see if one anti should have been banned.

As long as we continue to post about them and respond to their inane posts we are focusing on them and like small children that have captured our attention they will contine to make outlandish comments and taunt us so that we amuse them.

This thread is one more example of our inability to see past the ignorance of the antis and in our efforts to silence them we only continue to keep their message alive. I blame yself too since I responded to this thread and similar threads.

Ignore them and they will eventually go away.

Ant

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I voted to keep him not minding hearing another's veiw. BUT when he started calling everyone here Idiot's or Dumb [no swearing please] hunters. Or hunter's make great bait. Those are the reason's why he should be out. If he wan't to post he's against the killing of animals And post mature topics that's fine.The the slang comments towards everyone on this site should not be allowed.

·
Banned
137 Posts
mack....seriously....you have no worries about me having access to your email address. I come here to post. I never even click to see anyone's profile.

luknikk....I only respond in kind. Seems people cannot handle hearing others views like you can. But if people want to call me names or say antis make good bait...well then I can go there too.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
This subject about antis need to end, and end now!!! this site isnt baout antis!!!! Go about your posting and everything else you did on here before NBK came on. To be honest I could care less if NBK was here or not, just let all the comments go!!!!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Thinking about all the bad vibes around here of late... I was thinking...let NBK stay..everyone be nice....... and Show that Hunters are better People.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright but if he acts up, thats a different story...ill just ignore him for now...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Your going to have to change mack to be a sportsman.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
its kinda hard when your a kid who seeks revenge
Not if your seeking revenge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts