New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Benelli Nova pump 12ga. I want to know if it's possible to add on a pistol grip to this particular model. I know you can get the super nova with a grip. Just wondering if anyone knows where to get one from and/or is it evebn possible.

·
Registered
9,692 Posts
[wallmad] NJPredator, who better than Benelli to tell you what can be done. You can get alot of bad info when you put it out like you did. I always contact the company first then if they can't satisfy my needs, I go to a website like MidwayUSA to see what they offer. It's just as easy to send an e-mail to Benelli as it is to post on NJH.

·
Registered
292 Posts
by all accounts they do. I've been looking for one for the super vinci.... and came across them for the SBE (II), super nova, and vinci.... but not my super vinci (trigger guard is a bit different so don't know if the vinci one will work).

It goes by the name "steadygrip" stock if you're looking for it.

Good luck

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have a nova and if you look closely the stock is one solid piece all the way to the reciever. So your answer is NO because the stock on a nova is not removable. I don't know if there is a frame out there that benelli offers that has a pistol grip and you jus screw the barrel into. But if there was it would probably be so expensive you'd be better off buying a brand new gun with a pistol grip already on it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Whoops, I just re read your original post. For some reason I had Supernova stuck in my head.

So to take a redo on my answer. Supernova= Yes, Nova=No or as if you translated Nova into spanish "No Go". Looks like the answer was there all along

[patcheye]

You can get the steady grip for the SBE/SBE II/M2/Super Nova and Vinci. Nova and Supervinci are no (but I expect Supervinci will come soon)

For others looking into a steadygrip, they are $180 and can be ordered direct from Benelli. Here is the link

http://store.benelliusa.com/parts/stocks-forends?page=1

Note: The vinci doesn't appear to be available yet in the Benelli store, but I've seen it advertised.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just recieved an email back from there tech. They say they do not offer a pistol grip for the nova but they say you can check any tactical arms website and see if they offer anything. [wallmad] I guess that helps me a bit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.