New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ya'll i just recently transfered up here to the state of jersey ( active duty military ) and happened to notice real early that it takes about 300 different permits for 2 months of hunting, before turning around and buying lisences for the one month of 2006 hunting, and it all really confused me a little bit... used to one lisence, and mabye buy stamps if duck hunting. How does the muzzle loader rifle permit work? Is the state of jersey stringent about handing them out? How about the length of time to receive it after applying? I want to make sure i have it all done before january, seeing how the season is every weekend in january... which leaves me to bow hunt during the week, giving me something to do besides waste money. Thank ya'll for your help, my email is [email protected] please email answers there, as i don't have many oppourtunities to post and or check on this site... i appreciate the help...
andrew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.