New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick my pup today. Plane lands at 1040 am and I can pick her up at 1130. I am so excited. I will post pictures of her when I can.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She'll be there when you stop by the house or I'll bring her for a ride if I go to yours.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vizsla, she'll be 8 weeks old.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're ready

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got back from picking up my Vizsla pup. She is very cute. She already knows who is in charge...her. Seriously she already knows who I am. She seemed very nervous when we first picked her up. But she warmed right up in the car. I can see where they are called velcro dogs though. When I had her outside in new surrounds she was very nervous again and would lean against my feet. I am very excited as is my wife.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Next year, You, jim, me. we'll hunt over her.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
OK, now start her on tracking this weekend.:D

Seriously, enjoy the pup. I've got 2 bird dogs and this time of the year is the greatest. The dogs and being in the field with them is the one thing that stops me from bow hunting or for that matter, any deer hunting.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lots of Luck with your new pup. If you need any help with her, please do not hesitate to call. I have 2 Brittanys, the 2 year old is a senior hunter on his way to Master this year.
Let the pup be a pup and you will have many years of great times with her, but dont push too hard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts