New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw in the paper last night at work, they were still trying to catch that deer.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Man that is weird. The worst is when you see two giants bucks with there antlers stuck together. I think last year there was a pic circulating of a guy who found two huge dead bucks whos antlers were stcuk together. anyone have any pics of that?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you see the national geo of the elk fighting in a playground? it was captured by a family having a picnic there, man what a brawl!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they said it was one of them plastic pumpkins.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow! it does look like a beer ball.:)

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Great - now Peta will try to ban the sale of beer balls!

New Campaign: Beer kills deer!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
The Bergen Record has a story on this deer in todays paper. It says it is in Rifle Camp Park. Been there for 3 weeks. They don't know how it is eating or drinking.
I would post the link to the article, but they only have yesterdays paper online. Don't have todays yet.

B

·
0 Posts
I go up there often, and those pictures aren't from RIFLE CAMP PARK, there are no homes like that, nor are there any fields near homes with tall weeds growing....and even if it was, they would of tried and most likly gotten this deer caught, it's an eye sore to the the NJFG&W if they didn't do nothing

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
There were no pictures in the paper. I wonder if someone told the Record and they just ran the story. But they do quote the Paterson animal control officer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts