New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is up for it I will be at Pub199 with my old man and hunting buddy Mike on Sunday the 20th. 199 has good food, Lots of TV's for football, beer, and some really awesome mounts to look at including bear, whitetail deer, mule deer, fox, coyotes, mink, birds, and too much more to list!!! Some great full body mounts too!

It's very easy to get to also. Rt80 to the Howard Blvd exit. If your on 80 west bound make a right onto Howard Blvd at the end of the off ramp towards Mt Arlington. If coming off of 80 east bound make a left and cross back under 80. You will see Pub199 a little ways up on your left!
I hope to see some of you people there!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Working that day, but I'll see you anyway. When we going hunting again?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i would love to. i got to see what's happening around the house first. i know she wants to look at a few houses. i'll keep you posted.

Are they cigar friendly?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Jim, I will try to make it up after work I work till 12. Are you going to be ther around 12:30pm?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Friggen NJHBot is driving me nuts!!
I agree everywhere I go it goes..!! I feel like I am being followed. I wonder what our boss Kris is up to he is being fishy??

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
JJ,
Thanks for the invite but I'll be pheasant hunting. I was just there for dinner Thurs night and I'm going back with a group on 11/30.
You know they have a second Pub 199 now? On 517 in Allumuchy, just off Rt 80. I haven't been to that one yet. May give it a try in a couple of weeks.

Love those BIG lobsters. Last one I had was close to 8 lbs. [up]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts