New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone belong to the Riverside Rod and Gun club in Hillsborough. They have property that butt up to PSEG. Does PSEG own that property.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I offended some people so I got rid of it. Don't want to piss off anyone. Democrats, can't live with them, and can't hunt them.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Anyone belong to the Riverside Rod and Gun club in Hillsborough. They have property that butt up to PSEG. Does PSEG own that property.
Yes PSEG does not own the Land .. They have a access easement.. The Club leases all the land and has been for over 40yrs..

Thanks Wackem

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
what was the avatar?
Thats what I want to know too especialy if it P.O.'s Dems (Ya never know when something like that could be usefull).:)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
gunner you still have the best avitar in my opinion especially when i see it on the browser on my phone it goes super sloooo motion th avitar that was deemed offensive was someone as seen through a rifle scope basically poltical satire in my opinion...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
i saw it. Little daring to have something like that, especially with the new "turn in your neighbor" or whatever that campaign is "they" have going.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts