New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling this for my brother in law. This bow is like brand spankin new. He bought this from Franks Tackle about 5 years ago because he thought he wanted to get into hunting. He shot it less then 20 times total and wasnt into it so it has sat in the case since. This bow was never hunted, it has never been in the rain, snow, etc. It has been cased since new.

Right handed, 26"-30" draw, 60#, 75% let off.

Comes with 3 pin sight, whisker buiscut, damper, 12 arrows, true fire release, PSE 4 arrow quiver, and a hard case. Everything you need to go hunting except broadheads.

Again, this bow is like new in perfect shape. It is set up now for 26" draw, looks simple to change draw length. Even the string in 100% perfect. Like I said, he never ever used it. It was shot when he first got it and then put away. All you have to do is sight it in and go hunt!

Located in West Milford

Price $400. FIRM

Please dont waste my time or yours. If your interested, come up, check it out, pay and go. I dont want to haggle. If you found it cheaper someplace else then go there to buy it. If you dont want it then dont comment. Price is firm if you dont lke it then move on. Thanks!

973-617-6706

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, this is a great bow. Thanks [up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts