New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone shooting a PSE Dream Season Evo? I shot it at the ATA show and thought about picking one up. Found it to be very smooth and bad ass looking bow.

Your thoughts for those that own it? Just on this bow, please save the you should shoot this or that:))

Thanks

SS!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Buddy of mine has one and loves it. I was at the sportsmans center today, but was in a rush, Im goin to go back and shoot the PSE EVO and the Bowtech Invasion. I saw the insanity and it's way to aggressive for me.

I heard nothing but good things about the EVO.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dub, my thoughts but just wanted to see if anyone had any issues with it. I shoot solo cams so this would be new for me.

SS!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I shoot a 2011 PSE Vendetta XL, got it at Sportsman Center. I really like the PSE stuff and have heard nothing but good things on the EVO.

Looks fast but draw length was too short for me.

Not a fanboy, but PSE seems to have stepped it up the past few years.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks dubs (it's bone) I couldn't remember my log on so I created a new one.

SS the bow is really sweet. I had It crackerized and it's shooting 317fps @65lbs and 26.5draw. Yes I have T Rex arms :)

If u want to shoot the bow I can meet you at the sportsmen center. Just send me an email [email protected]

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
PSE Axe 6 love it! I was a mathews snob, I had 4 mathews in a row. A friend talked me into shooting some other bows and the Axe 6 was great bought it and have been shooting better than ever!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I don't own an EVO but i've shot one alot. After shooting one for the first time I actually talked my buddy into getting one because it was so sweet. So smooth, quiet, fast and dead in hand. Plus it looks bad A.I had every intention of buying the new EVO this year...until I shot the new Z7 magnum[smoke]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the Pics[up] I own Mathews but seems like I will be adding the Evo to my arsenal of bows now. Thanks for the feedback[up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
191 Posts
i have the 09 x force can someone tell me how much smoother the draw cycle is on the EVO and is there a better valley and back wall?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts