New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a website or where to get a map of the property lines in nj. More importently flemington. I have permission to hunt a factory but the owner lives in mass. I just wanna make sure I am fine with where my stands are. And want to carry it with me because a guy who's house borders the property is hunting there we believe. Thanks

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
When in doubt, always visit that township's tax office. They will usually just have their lot and block tax maps sitting out for the public to access it. Those will be the most up to date maps. If you live in the Highlands area (Flemington is in the Piedmont section of NJ) then the NJ Highlands Council has free online property maps, but does not identify the owners (which I know you don't need, but for others looking at Highlands area lands you need to know this).

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
is there a Middlesex county GIS site [hihi]

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
The simplest thing would be to speak to the neighbor and give him the heads up that you'll be hunting the area. This way, if he stumbles upon you, he wont get pissed and call the cops, ruining both of your's day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.