New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
GVS .... did you write that? Or, did you copy it from somewhere? If copy, state the source ... it goes to credibility.

I'll say a couple things ...

-I saw that "imam" being interviewed. He looked like a prison convert himself, and I wouldn't believe a word he says.

-Last nights's news said the fake bombs were already planted at the temple(s) in the Bronx, and they were travelling to shoot down the aircraft with the stinger. If true, they are much more dangerous than " hapless bunch of ne'er-do-wells or run-of-the-mill thugs ."

It is disgusting and outrageous that the FBI is sending provocateurs into mosques.
But, thats how terrorist trainers find their suicide bombers. And, they are here in America.

I do understand what you are saying, and I have a big problem with local police and 4th Amendment issues, etc ....... but, we are dealing with national security, evil people with the most evil intentions, and possibly horrible weaponry.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.