New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I treated myself to two six packs of the NAP thunderhead 100s this past weekend--they're great, and I've had some of them for over 10 years, but I wanted to stock up.

Anyhow, I got home and noticed that someone at the factory goofed---half the blades are for the 100, and half are for what I guess is the 85 gr. broadhead.

I advised the dealer (hour away) and I emailed NAP to see if I can just send back the wrong parts.

If you haven't got your broadheads together yet, take a look NOW.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
nap has great customer service so i dont think youll have a problem with them. Last year i had a pack of razor caps that came out of the package dull, i called them and they sent me another package without even sending back the old one.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
I 'm using the one piece NAP HellRazor 125 Broadhead [up]
No messing with blade changes just easy to resharpen with a file and your good [up]
Flies awesome, hits hard, and does the job just the way I like it :D

When it comes to unfailing strength and blades so sharp you can shave with them, you can't top the all-new HellRazor. The all-steel, one-piece, construction coupled with Photon Blade bonding gives it the backbone and strength to maintain its integrity when punching through bone, hide and dense muscle tissue. Blades can be easily resharpened. 1-1/8" cutting diameter. .040" blades

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
that hellrazor head looks so awesome if I didn't already have like 4 packs of unused heads I would get some. Especially after seeing how well they fly from your broadhead field point test Paul

·
Registered
545 Posts
i was thinking about these or the new head from NAP the bloodrunner...but for this season I will stick with my good old thunderheads

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Anybody try the NAP Braxe yet. They look mean, may have to give 'em a shot.

·
Registered
277 Posts
when i started bowhunting a few years back when i was 13 i used thunderhead 100gr. I always had problems with my blades coming loose. This year i switched to slick tricks 100gr. They shoot the same holes as my field points.[hihi]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
slick tricks 100gr.
GREAT little broadhead I've used them too, I'll be using Slicks and the HellRazors in 125gn. [up][up]

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Drop, I personally like chisel tip blades. It really isnt necessary for NJ deer but it you hunt larger game like elk, kit can make a world of difference if you hit a bone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts