New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get my kitchen knifes sharpened as well as a couple of Kershaw Spring assist knifes? One of the Kershaw's is very important to me so I dont want to screw it up on my own. Thanks

Pete

·
Registered
547 Posts
Kershaw will sharpen your knife for free if you ship it to them. My buddy does it all the time since he has about 10 different kershaw knives. He sent them one to sharpen that he broke the tip off of, he was suprised when they sent him a new knife back no charge.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Why not buy a KME sharpening system (A Jersey co. btw)and never be dependant on others to keep all of your cutting tools razor sharp?

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Theres a Kitchen Store that does it in South Orange too. I learned to do it myself with DMT sharpeners. The guy from Burns Tools showed my before they went out of Biz!

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Why not buy a KME sharpening system (A Jersey co. btw)and never be dependant on others to keep all of your cutting tools razor sharp?
I don't have one of these, but a buddy of mine does and I've seen it in action. The thing is amazing and will get your knife as sharp as you want/need it in no time. I will be getting one soon.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Another vote for KME. By far the best knife sharpening tool out there, and the customer service is second to none. Ron, the owner, is a fellow hunter from NJ, and the kind of guy who will do whatever it takes to make his customer happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.