New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought this bow three days ago its smooth and quiet, but i thought i could go back to shooting compounds but i was wrong so i need to sell to fund a new xbow . the bow is three days old, with about 20 shoots threw it . I didnt get the chance to summit the warranty yet so it could go in your name. it comes complete with a raptor camo sight , nap capture rest, g5 peep loup and kisser it is a 2011 in optifade 28.5 draw and 60 limbs now i no i am going to take a big loss so my loss your gain. i will take 650 picked up, if interested pm me and i could send you pics intill i post them up here [/url]

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Is the DL adjustible with mods or does it have draw specific cams? I know there was some talk about whether mods would be availalbe on the twin track cams but I haven't actually looked into the Prime Shift to see what they did.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Is the DL adjustible with mods or does it have draw specific cams? I know there was some talk about whether mods would be availalbe on the twin track cams but I haven't actually looked into the Prime Shift to see what they did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.