New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my sample ballot for the primary elections, and I know everyone talks about the governor position but Id love to here some input / info concerning the other positions such as General Assembly, State Committee male and female, and local freeholders or council, Im from ward 2, ocean county, nj.

Dennis

·
3,413 Posts
District 2
Senator WILLIAM L. GORMLEY - Republican
District Office: Hamilton Mall, Suite 108, Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, NJ 08330 (609)-646-3500

Assemblyman FRANCIS J. BLEE - Republican
District Office: The Courtyard, 707 White Horse Pike, Suite B3, Absecon, NJ 08201 (609)-407-0407

Assemblyman KIRK W. CONOVER - Republican
District Office: The Courtyard, 707 White Horse Pike, Suite B3, Absecon, NJ 08201 (609)-407-0407
Have not heard anything out of their offices regarding any of the legislation that the UBNJ is supporting.

You can e-mail them HERE about pending legislation and see where they stand on it. If you get a response like "I will consider your comments" ect.... call them and ask that they respond with THEIR veiw, sometimes you'll get it sometimes you won't.

·
3,413 Posts
The following is a list of State Assemblypersons that have, by record of sponsored or co-sponsored legislation, either supported the Outdoors or anti-hunting agendas. This is simply information provided for people to make informed decisions. The UBNJ cannot, and will not, endorse any candidate.

Supports Outdoor Agendas Supports Anti-Agendas

John Gibson (Dist 1) Herb Conaway (Dist 7)
Jeff Van Drew (Dist 1) Robert Morgan (Dist 12)
Douglas Fisher (Dist 3) Michael Panter (Dist 12)
Robert Smith (Dist 4) Linda Greenstein (Dist 14)
David R. Mayer (Dist 4) Reed Gusciora (Dist 15)
David W. Wolfe (Dist 10) Bonnie Watson-Coleman (Dist 15)
Samuel Thompson (Dist 13) Wilfredo Caraballo (Dist 29)
Bill Baroni (Dist 14) Anthony Chiappone (Dist 31)
Chris Bateman (Dist 16) Loretta Weinberg (Dist 37)
Peter Bondi (Dist 16)
Connie Myers (Dist 23)
Allison McHose (Dist 24)
Michael Patrick Carroll (Dist 25)
Richard Merkt (Dist 25)
Ronald Dancer (Dist 30)
Joan Quigly (Dist 32)
Paul DiGaetano (Dist 36)

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I just saw a Bret Schundler ad on tv claiming that he raised taxes for Jersey City residents.

Hmmm... common sense... maybe because they don't pay taxes to begin with! Rather.. money is given to Jersey City from the rest of the state!!!! Its about time Jersey City starts paying for itself.

·
3,413 Posts
Bacs, add Louis Manzo (Dist 31) to the anti side as well.
Done!

Forgot about his new proposed "gun law".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts