New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a President HR2510 for sale. I havent used it in awhile, but when I did it worked fine. I hooked it up to a power supply, and it powered up, but I dont have an antenna to try it with. I think I remember the guy I bought it from (15 years ago) said it had work done to it so AM had the same wattage as the ham bands. The RF knob shaft is bent, so the knob turns crooked, but it still works fine. Otherwise, this is a highly desired radio that is just beyond my appreciation. At one time I planned on getting into ham, but never did. Im looking to get $125.00 for it.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never thought about that, sorry. If I could find the edit button Ill add ham radio to the topic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a President HR2510 for sale. I havent used it in awhile, but when I did it worked fine. I hooked it up to a power supply, and it powered up, but I dont have an antenna to try it with. I think I remember the guy I bought it from (15 years ago) said it had work done to it so AM had the same wattage as the ham bands. The RF knob shaft is bent, so the knob turns crooked, but it still works fine. Otherwise, this is a highly desired radio that is just beyond my appreciation. At one time I planned on getting into ham, but never did. Im looking to get $125.00 for it.

Do you still have the radio? If you do I am interested in it!! Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts

Would you take $100

·
Registered
7 Posts

Where in NJ are you located? I am on the shore near point pleasent

·
Registered
7 Posts

Are you in Jersey, I am near point pleasent!!

·
Registered
7 Posts

Are you in Jersey, I am near point pleasent!! We can meet

If you weren't far I could meet you for the radio and give you the cash.. I haven't heard from you back..

·
Registered
11 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:

You do realize you dug up a 12 year old for sale ad?!?!?! And may i suggest you click on the sellers name and see on his profile that his last log in on the site was 6 years ago?!
I suggest you shop elsewhere for this golden radio! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
7 Posts

It was worth a try :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts