New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Drag ...What exactly was the purpose of posting those pics? By all means it doesn't bother me,but guaranteed,you are going to hear it from someone. Thanks for sharing though.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
I would simply suggest using a link for such pictures. While everyone could still see them, at least this site wouldn't actually be hosting them.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i don't know drag, you worry me know. i agree with jc, you should have just put links to it.

·
11,226 Posts
Man thats messed up!!!! I remember the first prego doe I shot in the late season... When I gutted her she had two embryos in her... I picked one up and my old man looked at me and said don't even think about taking that home! I was gonna put it in a jar with formaldehyde.... It was really cool looking. I must admit I felt bad for the little buggers but thats why they have those doe days.....

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
mmm more tender than suckling pig,

just had to add that after seeing somemore road kill today:D

Hope no one takes offense,and if you do just p [no swearing please] the bbq sauce and exuse yourself from the table.;)

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Well I for one think things like this should be posted . Not saying that to start any trouble but just think how much more things like this would happen with out us HUNTERS .

We bought a new SUV 2 years back . We paid alot of money for it and one night I had to run my deer to the taxidermist . Well the same night Kohls store was having a sale . So , I threw a fit since my wife wanted to take the new suv and stick me in the Jimmy .

By pure luck she gave in and took the jimmy only to come home about 5 minutes later after wacking a deer around the corner . $3500 in damge .

Let it be known to the non hunters we are needed .

Just my two cents worth about one :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Just the sort of stuff that non-hunters "hate" but dont want to alleviateif hunting is allowed in more suburban areas.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Drag, did you actually take the time to pull off the road to take the pictures. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I would have drove right past and not noticed the fetus in the roadway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts