New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best offer over $1000. Serial #545XXX. Most accurate gun in my safe, and just shows the quality of how guns were built back in the day. Bipod not included.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
GREAT gun. It's in nice shape too.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glass bedded and free floated by a gun smith. Very fast barrel as well, shoots like a 24" barrel. Shoots bullets from 125 to 220 grains great. Check the 200 yard group I shot with it.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Glass bedded and free floated by a gun smith. Very fast barrel as well, shoots like a 24" barrel. Shoots bullets from 125 to 220 grains great. Check the 200 yard group I shot with it.
Ahhh,no doubt the gun shoots well but the original 64' were not free floated which any tampering although it may improve accuracy deminishes the value of the gun. Sorry to hear,I would've been interested otherwise :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price reflects the free floated barell. These American made bolt action rifles are cosidered the best ever produced here. This gun shoots very consistently with cold barrel shooting in the same group as the rest, a very good gun. Sale of this gun ends this week and will be for sale again next October for much more money with the O'Bama inflation that is coming. These guns are like gold, maybe better.

·
Banned
273 Posts
Price reflects the free floated barell. These American made bolt action rifles are cosidered the best ever produced here. This gun shoots very consistently with cold barrel shooting in the same group as the rest, a very good gun. Sale of this gun ends this week and will be for sale again next October for much more money with the O'Bama inflation that is coming. These guns are like gold, maybe better.

[sleep][sleep][sleep]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.