New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask if you’s would all please keep my wife "Judy" in your prayers today.
She was in a car accident last summer where she was struck from behind while sitting at a light. Long story short it has been a rough year for us as she sustained pretty nasty injury to her neck and has gone threw several procedures through out the year in an attempt to alleviate some of the pain and effects of 3 badly herniated discs in her neck..
Well this morning she is scheduled to under go a more semi-invasive surgical procedure on two of the three herniated discs that are pressing against her spinal cord and causing some severe problems and pain for her.
I ask that you please keep her in your prayers through out the day. It has been a rough year and I truly hope this goes well and can actually alleviate some of the problems and pain she suffers.

Thank you all and god bless,
Paul

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Paul - Prayers are sent. Give me a call, I had a non-invasive, cutting-edge (no cutting) procedure done years ago to correct severly herniated discs and have had NO pain since.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Consider it done, GodSpeed Paul, hope all goes well...[up][up]

Send her my regards....

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Paul - Your wife has my thoughts and prayers that this surgery is a complete success and helps correct the problems that have been ailing her over the past year.

God Bless.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Paul... one of my friend just had surgery for almost the same problem, he is doing pretty good. Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Consider it done. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
god bless...hope it all works out man..prayers sent

1 - 20 of 115 Posts