New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· Registered
20,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask if you’s would all please keep my wife "Judy" in your prayers today.
She was in a car accident last summer where she was struck from behind while sitting at a light. Long story short it has been a rough year for us as she sustained pretty nasty injury to her neck and has gone threw several procedures through out the year in an attempt to alleviate some of the pain and effects of 3 badly herniated discs in her neck..
Well this morning she is scheduled to under go a more semi-invasive surgical procedure on two of the three herniated discs that are pressing against her spinal cord and causing some severe problems and pain for her.
I ask that you please keep her in your prayers through out the day. It has been a rough year and I truly hope this goes well and can actually alleviate some of the problems and pain she suffers.

Thank you all and god bless,
Paul

· Registered
2,525 Posts
Paul - Prayers are sent. Give me a call, I had a non-invasive, cutting-edge (no cutting) procedure done years ago to correct severly herniated discs and have had NO pain since.

· Premium Member
12,369 Posts
god bless...hope it all works out man..prayers sent

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.