New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Barry I can use my father in laws anytime. Going to be getting it to do my house.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Barry use a 2.5 gallon pump sprayer and mix it 1 gallon of bleach to one glaaon of water. Spray it let it sit for a minute and power wash off.

Thats how we do all the campers here and they come up great.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Do as the others have said with the bleach and tsp, just don't it on your plants and make sure you rinse thoroughly. If you are still adamant about using hot water than run the hose from your power washer to your water heater or slop sink which on mine has a threaded faucet.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You guys are great man,found a guy and a possible buyer. Taking care of another house is a burden,especially this time of year...It is an adult ranch house first $ 150,000.00 takes it. 55 or older though,redone everything and my old ladies father passed day before christmas.Never even got to enjoy it...Thanks again everybody,this site is like a brotherhood. At the end of the day we are all different,but still will pull through for each other...[up]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.