New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says, just pick ONE and post it. I will start with the "flying elbow drop-chop" by this little bear on the brand new "Big n J" deer block. Seems that was the move that broke it in half, as the prior picture shows it whole!!! [rofl]

The little fella made short work of it, and it's the last $$$ I will ever waste on a block again. Tree Black-and-white Photography

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
This is my favorite photo from this year if not, my favorite of all time. What I like about it is that I placed the camera on a travel route from houses to a cut field and that it was not over bait. It was on their natural travel pattern. Also, my son shot the closest buck in the photo on youth day. He was a big old fighting buck. Had puncture wounds all over his neck and head and had a big scar on his shoulder.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
You got to love the rich F___ing horse back riders who think they can go on PRIVATE land where ever they want. Sooner or later I am going to run into them in the woods or get a pic showing their faces then we will go to court.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.