New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a phone call from a very excited NJH trapper.

Manny (PortugaGuy) just snared his 1st red in a set that he & his son made over the weekend. He's on cloud nine & headed to the taxidermist right now. I'll let him tell the rest of the story when he gets back.

Congrats on your "first", I'm happy for ya brother! [up][up]

·
Registered
253 Posts
What a day I’m feeling like a KID IN A CANDY STORE…

Its’ one of those days that you will never forget for two reasons: the first reason is that I never trapped in my life until 2 days ago and got the chance of harvesting a beautiful animal, and second reason which is my favorite specially because my 7 year old son was tagging along with me for the past 2 days on my snare line…just seeing the different expressions on his face and his happiness when he got close to the snare and seen a live fox there it was priceless…..these are the memories that we will never forget[up][up]

PS: I want thank LOADED4BEAR for starting this thread and also thank the fellow hunters/trappers that like the thread…

Attachments

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
congrats on your first after only 2 days of trapping. you trapping teachers may be doing two well of a job. [rofl]

·
Registered
882 Posts
My first was a red on my second check as well, jeez ill never forget that lmao! Congrats! The rest are "easy" after this [rofl]

Reactions: PortugaGuy
1 - 20 of 24 Posts