New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark,
Only 5 entries?:) What happend are you running a little low and not able to some up with all those registration fees or did Suger get "Measurers arm" from tapeing out those bucks all at once?

Congradulations dude good to see your name there.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Jakes your eyes must hurt from scanning all those #'s ,four of those are deer that I never entered dating back to 1989. Although they were entered for the Deer classic I never put them in [email protected] until now. Also [email protected] nontypical minimum is 155 where the states minimum is 135 so one of the bucks that is actually entered for the state as a nontypical had to be entered as a typical for [email protected] in order to qualify.I really enjoy those quarterly newsletters they send out.The pictures are outstanding. One need not to have a record book animal to be a member either. Anyone interested in being a member for only 30 dollars a year should pm Sugar. You wont be disappointed. [up]

·
Premium Member
14,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jakes your eyes must hurt from scanning all those #'s
I take it in small chunks while "Sitting on the thrown". (Now theres a picture for ya!)
so one of the bucks that is actually entered for the state as a nontypical had to be entered as a typical for [email protected] in order to qualify
I know that you seldom get the TRUE picture of how an animal really stacks up just from a number just like that number does not show you what the quality of the hunt wasleading up to that kill.
YES the pictures I'd love to be at the table going over all of the pictures being considderd for the mag. could you imagine?

All that said I go over those coulums not for the numbers but to see locations and the names of folks I know or have met along the way NEVER does a quartly fail to teach me something or recall someone it's all good.
Also since I know several people who measure (Sorry Sugar I know you thought you were the only one but what did you REALLY expect?)and have considderd getting off my butt and becoming one myself I like to watch the activity levels of the ones I do know.

Congrats and welcome Mark.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.