New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think most of you guys here knew pop was sick.He passed away Thursday moring.
He was caring father and good husband. He would help you if you needed help and if he could fix it, he would for you. If you needed a friend he was there. If my sister or I needed anything, ever he was there.
He was an advid outdoorsman. He loved fishing, Hunting, but his favorites were bowhunting and trapping He was very active in the new Jerey Trappers organization. His dedication to the animals he harvested was second to none. He loved the outdoors and nature.
He was my hunting,fishing, and trapping partner.
And I will miss him very much.
Anything I type here could never do him justice.
He was a great man.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Sorry for your pain. Times like this make you realize although we are here for a short while the memories live on for eternity.

·
11,226 Posts
Scrub,
Sorry to hear about "Pop"! My condolences to you and your family! From what I know of him you were very lucky to have him as a father, a friend and a partner in and out of the outdoors. From what I know of you he was just as lucky!
Our prayers are with you,
Jim

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Craig, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.:eek:

I was very upset to hear of his passing, and cant imagine how you feel. I know how much your father meant to you, and that he was a very special part of your life. Perhaps you can take a piece of his hunting gear, such as a knife, afield with you from now on, so that Pop can always share the beauty of the woods and waters with you! :):):)

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much guys. Youre right I was very lucky to share the moments I did with him. We had a special bond that I will alway cherish. Its just a shame it was too short he was young, 61.

I do have several items of his that will always be with me in the woods or on the water.

Guys thanks agian.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Craig, I am very sorry to hear this. You got to spend some good times with him fishing before his passing. Sounds like he lived a good life. Thought and prayers with you and your family.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Craig; I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers and concolonces to you and family. I know the pain your feeling, I went through it in 95' Even though I never met you or your father, a least I know that your POP and my POP are up there waiting for us.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for all your thoughts it means alot..

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Craig my family is praying for yours. I am very sorry for your loss your Pop sounded like a great man I am glad you had such great memories of him.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts