1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Never work. Fish & Game would make you put your license # on it and charge you $10 a year for the permit.

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey it happens, get yourself a 2 1/2 gallon ziplock bag. climb down, do you thing, finish your paperwork, zip it closed. works for me

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
hey it happens, get yourself a 2 1/2 gallon ziplock bag. climb down, do you thing, finish your paperwork, zip it closed. works for me
Hahahahaha that's disgusting!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ah the bumper dumper! Good call Bowhunter444![up][up]

Just make sure you're parked in a suitable location!

Facing oncoming traffic, on the side of a highway, during bumper to bumper traffic makes for akward conversation with strangers.:D

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They never tell the mothers-to-be about that
Oh yeah, I caught hell when I brought it up. [lol]

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey countryboy, I have used that and i have killed some big deer after having nature call so it does work!!!!! it contains the sent, atleast i think it does.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I usually try to drop a duece by my truck. If I have to take a dump in the woods I try to do it as far from where I am hunting as I can.

I once had to take a dump within site of my treestand. (emergency). A group of does took off like a bat out of hell when they got directly down wind.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Quote:
Would this also be considered baiting?

Only if you ate only corn for a few days before
Oh, man. [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Usually a coffee as soon as I get out of bed will get my system moving no matter what time it is. But, if not, I often take some Imodium so I don't have to think about it. That stuff really works on me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I do the imodium thing as well...if I can't declare victory at 2am when i get up...helps alot..but i am scrwed up for 2-3 days after.

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Only if you ate only corn for a few days before
lol

eat a cup of brocolli wiht your dinner the night before and a cup of oatmeal in the AM wiht your breakfast you shouldnt have a problem.. 1/2 immodium tab should do and yes it will dehydrate you

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
my friends cosin took a crap in the woods while he was hunting with his dad a doe walked up to it sniffed it like a dog and just kinda jumped back a lil bit and his dad shot it it had to be a site

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
OK here is the grossist post in this thread. Once I was out hunting (muzzloader I think) on Paulinskill WMA. I steped in crap. At first I thought it was from someone's hunting dog until I saw cut up underwear(apparently used to wipe)near by. Really tough getting it out of the cleats in my boots.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts