New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a link in the NJ.COM hunting forum way back in I think February. I have been hooked since.[up]

GREAT SITE & GREAT PEOPLE, GOOD FRIENDS!

·
Registered
545 Posts
AGREED ON ALL THREE ANDLOOK FWD TO GET OUT HUNTING AND FISHING WITH SOME OF YOU !! I BELIEVE I FOUND IT ON THE BOWSITE

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
from huntingnet.com If my short term memory services me it drag that gave me the addy.. or was it Jerseyjim.....Or could it have been BHC.....

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Jersey jim sent me a pm from hunting.com...I heard he gets a quarter from Drag for every recruit!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
googled something dealing with hunting in new jersey and this site was one of the results

·
11,226 Posts
I got a response from Drag on a rabbit hunt I was trying to get together on the Hunting Net boards.
After that I looked for any NJ people I could find on all the other boards I go to. I knew this place would be great for NJ hunters and anglers. Drag did an awesome job![up] I also post links on the hunting,fishing,outdoors and all the county forums on NJ.com about once a month.(under the name Dollar68) I e-mailed any NJ clubs I could find sport shops news paper writers...anyone I could think of. The more people we get here the better and stronger this site will become! I must say I am really happy with the members we have here so far! I've made some great friends and I look forward to making a lot more! Thank you again Drag![up]
I like this poll so we can see what works as far as finding new members besides word of mouth! Plus I want to see how many quarters Drag owes me! LOL!!:D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I had just moved to NJ in December, and I did a Google search for NJ hunting, and found this sight!!! Thank god I did, Cause it has given alot of information, and I met ALOT of great NEW friends here!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I left HuntingNet.com and created this website because:

- I wanted something uniquely NJ
- I was sick of reading PA/NY guys complaining/bitching
- Meet other people to hunt & fish with
- Thought it would be fun to do

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Drag this site was a great idea and is turning out to be a great success. Thank you for giving us this site, it has given us the opportunity to meet new friends and hear about what others who share the same hobbies have to say.

Once again Great site keep up the good work. [up][up]

I am sure I speak for us all when I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH..!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
heard about this crappy ;) place from bowsite.com

Actually this place is awesome, some really nice people on here willing to do alot to promote the sport.

Dennis

1 - 20 of 126 Posts