New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in Howell was wanted to know if there was any 7 card stud poker players in the area. I've had 2 guys drop out of the group and i'm looking for new guys, strictly amateurs. the stakes are quarter/half three raise limit dealers choice. We play alot of duces wild, follow the queen, low in the hole. we play usually on saturday nights 6pm till 12+-, we mostly play outside of hunting season but I'm going to have a game this saturday. reply asap if interested, seats are first come, first serve. p.s. I dont mind social drinkers/smokers (i have a kegerator and a cigar box) but rowdy drunks will not be tolerated (I'll boot ya faster than nbk from this site, lol)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Hold "EM is my game..! When we playin?

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
i'm a poker player but cant do it every week like i used to....another thing that stop ped after marriage [confused]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I'm interested. Where are you going to play?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPDATE!!!!! POKER NIGHT!!! SATURDAY THE 28TH HOWELL 5PM TILL 10+- EMAIL OR CALL 732-901-8767 SEATING LIMITED

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I would love to play but its a trip for me.. have fun whoever plays..

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
If I played poker on Saturday evening after hunting all day the wife would caastrate me [cry]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
UPDATE!!!!! POKER NIGHT!!! SATURDAY THE 28TH HOWELL 5PM TILL 10+- EMAIL OR CALL 732-901-8767 SEATING LIMITED
12gauge, how did you make out on Saturday night??

Are you sitting in a barrel with suspenders where your computer USE to be. Wishing you could log on to NHJ and tell everyone what a beating you took??:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.