New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten there Pointing Dog Journal for May/June yet? Being in Michigan I wonder if they where shut down by the SS trouper they have as Gov.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Got mine last week.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
you know ahts crazy i have seen other than burd dugs breed point. i had a beaggole mix and it would point sometimees. just thought i would add to the discussion. i use to watch a show called hunting with hank on the satellite dish. always wondered what happened to that show. bird hunting wasnt my thing in the hunting world. always appreictted the work you guys put into it. hope you get the magazine. sounds like a ood one!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a good and very informative magazine, been getting it for over 20 years. As far as "Hunting With Hank" I am sure that Dez is not filming it any more. After Hank passed he had his son, DASH, and a new show I believe was called Dash In The Uplands.
For 15 years I was a partner in a company Called Cannonball Company in North Dakota and he and Steve Smith the editor of Pointing Dog Journal hunted with us a few times back around 2002-2003. His dogs where always well trained and good at their jobs.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I still have a dog that is the direct son of dash that I was lucky anuff to purchase from Alfred King. Good dog

·
Registered
21 Posts
It is a good and very informative magazine, been getting it for over 20 years. As far as "Hunting With Hank" I am sure that Dez is not filming it any more. After Hank passed he had his son, DASH, and a new show I believe was called Dash In The Uplands.
For 15 years I was a partner in a company Called Cannonball Company in North Dakota and he and Steve Smith the editor of Pointing Dog Journal hunted with us a few times back around 2002-2003. His dogs where always well trained and good at their jobs.
nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts