New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my Chiropractrs office this evening and he tells me that last evening on his way home he saw a guy being arrested with 3 dead Deer. He was taking a side road short cut from Bloomfield ave to Passaic Ave. As he rounded a turn in the road he said he saw 2 tiny spotted Deer and a larger deer laying next to a car. 2 LEO in green trucks and a local cop had the A hole in handcuffs.
Im glad they nailed him he piece of shit.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[mad][mad][mad]Glad the cops got him

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Thats a crazy one. Glad they got him. I used to live less than a mile from there. I wonder how many get away with that crap for every one they catch. Its really ashame that people can not only follow the law, but choose to blatently ignore it

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
What if he hit all three with his car, and was drunk and getting arrested?

Also, i just thought, if you are drunk and hit a deer or something, can you then be charged with unlawful taking of game?

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
What if he hit all three with his car, and was drunk and getting arrested?

Also, i just thought, if you are drunk and hit a deer or something, can you then be charged with unlawful taking of game?

Brilliant![mad]

So you'd rather see a DUI treated as a Game Violation?[wallmad][confused]

For my 2 cents (and we've ALL done it!) you drive drunk, you go to jail.

(Spoken as a former naval officer who has had to ID a decapitated sailor in the morgue after a bad DUI.)[down][cry]

·
Registered
1,736 Posts

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
very strange...dont think I've ever heard of poachers in June before. wonder if it will make the news? or the enforcement pages?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
no you misunderstood. I was saying, in addition to the DWI, could a drunk diver be charged with an additional fine of killing a animal. Not that i would care or feel sorry for the driver, was just trying to throw some more discussion out there.

On a second note, iv never seen a person decapitated, but iv done BLS on two victims of seperate druck driving accidents, neither made it.

I would never try to argue a point for a drunk driver.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts