New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm well aware that by posting this here, I run the risk of ridicule. That's ok...

Just VOTE for me please, so I can WIN Kenny Chesney concert tickets with BACKSTAGE passes. PLEASE!!!

Voting opens tomorrow, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling today.

I'm entry #10 Matt D.

http://www.wsslfm.com/pages/kennyokievideos.html

Thanks guys and girls. ---Matt

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no comment on other peoples vocal talents, as mine are not the best either so.....

Just win me the damn tickets will ya![rofl]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure. All I know is it says "tickets" and "backstage passes"....my guess is just two...

but I prefer if my dates don't have hairy backs. Sorry Ring....:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Voting doesn't open till tomorrow Joe.

I just want the tickets and passes...no comments are going to hurt my feelings when I'm backstage meeting Kenny Chesney.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
This might be better than the deer skeleton/cat video

but I prefer if my dates don't have hairy backs.
whoever he is, he must wax

no comments are going to hurt my feelings when I'm backstage meeting Kenny Chesney.
you're like a teenage girl waiting to meet Justin Timberlake[rofl] If you end up winning the contest and do meet kenny chesney, just don't start screaming and crying when you meet him. If you do, at least get it on videotape so we can all enjoy it! [hihi]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you're like a teenage girl waiting to meet Justin Timberlake If you end up winning the contest and do meet kenny chesney, just don't start screaming and crying when you meet him. If you do, at least get it on videotape so we can all enjoy it!
This is true...I've been a huge Kenny fan for a long time. I'll be sure to bring someone along with a video camera to catch my girlish screaming and fainting on camera.

but I prefer if my dates don't have hairy backs.

whoever he is, he must wax
Not true...whomever SHE is, she must wax her back.:D

Woj, Drag says Kenny is gay so I can't talk to him anymore.[mad][rofl]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Matty! Whats up bud? We'll vote for you.[up]

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Its just good to see you back! :p

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Woj, Drag says Kenny is gay so I can't talk to him anymore
Woj makes fun of me for my Kenny Chesney call back ringtone (when the sun goes down), so please leave Woj at home if you win too :D

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
hey if you don't win give me a call i run an entertainment service company and we have tickets from broadway to baseball esp sold outs.

www.bestentertainmentservices.com

1 - 20 of 107 Posts