New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To hunt winter bow 06-fall bow 06 - and permit bow 2006 you need the following in your possesion- 2006 bow license and a 2006 permit transportation tag for the zone your hunting. and when you harvest a deer you use the tags from BOTH 2006 license and 2006 zone permit.- correct?

Now..
when your hunting late season permit shotgun from 2005 in Jan-Feb 2006 you need in your possesion a 2005 antlered buck stub (if a buck is taken) a 2005 zone permit for your hunting zone and a current 2006 resident firearms license to hunt even though your still hunting the 2005 permit shotgun in 06?

so 2 licenses are needed and a zone permit.

if a doe is taken in january of 2006 do you use a transportation tag from your 2005 or 2006 license?

I am having a mental breakdown and want to avoid some headache. really appreciate some help

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so my bow hunting is all new. new zone permit and new license.

and with my shotgun the only thing that I keep old is the 05 buck stub and the 05 zone permit until the season is over feb 11th, and I use my new 06 license on my back. ok I think that clears it up for me. I am going all bow anyway after febuary.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
you dont need a permit for bow ..We are in the winter bow season now..if you harvst a buck you will use the winter buck tag on the 06 license.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Bring the all your licenses and permits to the checking station and ask the pimple faced kid to take the right one. Your done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts