New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a pistol in the next yr and was wondering if you guys could gimme some insight as to where some good ranges are? Id like to shoot a few different models before I buy, so a range that will rent different guns would be nice. Im in the central jersey area but im wiling to travel a lil ways

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
I belong to Shore shot pistol in lakewood industrial park. As a non member you pay $20 to walk on and $10 to rent. They have all the models they rent on their website. There is also brick armory in lakewood industrial.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Checked out their website. Wow, you can even rent a S&W 500 mag. at a reasonable price...they must make their money on bandaids. Seems like they're a good range/store soup to nuts.

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Some of the same pistols there are $75 less at brick armory bestbirddogs told me but they have a nice setup and their range masters are cool. It was slow one night and I actually learned alot from one who spent almost an hour with me at no cost

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
cj, when you find a range lemme know cuz you wouldnt go with out your huntin partner right:D ;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
What area are you looking?

Delran rifle pistol club, there are a couple of ranges down way south jeresey.

Are you looking for places in North Jersey?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts