1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
awesome love seein them[up][up]

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Rumor has it this doe has been around for a few years and would be missed by the locals. It's be nice to piebald season[hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Yeah, i'm pretty sure we were told to spare her in the drives last year.
Been around for at least 4 yrs. Even the local bandits leave her alone.

And yes, she was off limits in the cull drives last season. Anyone in our group that shoots her won't be hunting in the group any longer. ;)

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
And yes, she was off limits in the cull drives last season. Anyone in our group that shoots her won't be hunting in the group any longer.
I'm sure a bunch of people would disagree but i think she's too pretty to shoot anyway. [up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Good looking deer

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
And yes, she was off limits in the cull drives last season. Anyone in our group that shoots her won't be hunting in the group any longer.
Any particular reason for this?

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Any particular reason for this?
Because of the attachment the local residents have as well as the good relationship we have for gaining access to areas.
If we shot her and they found out we'd be risking the access as well as bad press from the residents.
Not worth it with the amount of deer in the area.

Like I said above, even the local bandits leave her alone.

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
TJC I went and picked up my permit today and took a drive past the bow spots. On the way in I saw 5 or 6 deer just up the road and there were some BIG mama’s in that small group too! And the spot I was in had 3 yearlings just walking around.

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
theres 2 on our property in hunterdon one doe a 4 point they both were there last yr and this yr i hope the guys on our property leave em alone

1 - 20 of 30 Posts