New Jersey Hunters banner

Picnic reminder....last one till next year!

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  mysticguido 
#1 ·
Last picnic reminder, I promise.:D

Guys, if you want to come and help set up...be there around 9am if you can.

If you just want to come eat and BS, come any time between 9 and 4!

If you bring the bow, you can shoot from about 10am to about 2:00pm- 3pm at the latest.

Gates close at 4pm so we have to be gone by then.

Dont worry though, thats a long day!!!!!!!

My truck is packed, and Im headed out to pick up some extra stuff so....

See you all tomorrow---Matt[up]

#2 ·
By the way, Parking is in front of the Main Building..

If you cant figure out whats going on, or you are there to help....You will see my truck somewhere around there....It may be driving targets around or parked...but it looks like this! ;) Only dirtier, and with more rust now:(

If you see it, you are probably right near where you need to be!:p

#5 ·
My whole house smells like an Italian deli.
As we speak, I am frying the sausage for tomorrow.
Venison sausage( 50/50 venison and pork with provolone cheese, garlic and parsley ) with onions and peppers sauteed in olive oil with Italian seasonings.
That on a fresh kaiser roll should make a great combo.
And yes I'm making extra :D

#9 ·
Nightstalker, can you give me the tag #'s of those vehicles? They arent very conspicuous, and I dont want to miss you.

By the way, it looks like your exhaust is illegal on the bike...I dont see a silencer, you should look into that. Looks like you might be low on beans too....make sure to fill up....its a long ride.

:D:D:D

#11 ·
Wow, that video was awesome. I have NEVER seen two bucks go at it like that. Ive seen bucks and does give a few good whacks like that, but never a full on boxing match!

I have to admit, coming from you I didnt know what to expect when I read the title of the email. I figured there were gonna be some half naked women with boxing gloves on beating each other senseless in the middle of the woods. (that would have been fine too of course):D

Of course I didnt have the sound on, so there could have been fight announcing and bells and such. But either way, cool video...thanks for sharing it.[up]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.