New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my full body mount NJ bear, I will take pictures and will post them ASAP

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dropped the bear off 15 months ago as of today to be mounted, and yes Iam satisfied.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
1) The pictures should be posted by now. The last post you made was over 4 minutes ago.
2) $2700= how many details!

Well worth it I am sure. Can't wait to see the pics.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the bear itself came out great, I also gave my taxidermist a picture of the area where I harvested the bear, and let me tell you, he made the platform look just like that area

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Sweet....I like the day when the taxidermist calls and says, Your mount is ready!

I have a piebald hide that should be done soon. It was just about all white.

Look forward to the pics Bow..[up]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$2700 to me was worth it, how many NJ bears will I harvest in my life time?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Until you folks get rid of the regime in Trenton that currently exists, it may be your only one. I still have the e-mail pic you sent me saved and break it out once in a while when I am suffering the off season blues. Hopeing I score one here this year.

·
11,226 Posts
Hey BHC...How many times have you caught yourself today just staring at it? I bet you keep making excuses to walk to where you have it just to take another look! LOL...Too cool [cool] I can't wait to see the pics!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JerseyJim, I count that high. About 3:30 am, I woke up and need a drink of water, I walked to the kitchen and I ended up putting the light on in the living room, and forgot I had the bear there, let me tell you for a second I was scared sh*t!!!!!

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
About 3:30 am, I woke up and need a drink of water, I walked to the kitchen and I ended up putting the light on in the living room, and forgot I had the bear there, let me tell you for a second I was scared sh*t!!!!!
Did you clean up the floor afterwards?:)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes it is, if you look at the pics of me holding the bear after I harvested it, it looks just like that area

1 - 20 of 26 Posts