New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A brand new PSE Bow Madness XS. I had been looking for a while at many bows, after I shot the XS my decision was made. Then my gf told me she would by me it as an engagement present. What was I to do, say no? :D I got the call from Tom at Simon Peter today that everything was all set so I swung by after work and picked it up. Now I really cant wait for fall bow.

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
I knew your gf was cool the moment I met her on that striper trip :D Congrats on the engagement Joe and good luck during fall bow [up] Who picked out the wrap and blazer vane colors, you or Jamie? Love the zebra pattern.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I got a watch....now it tells me when I have to appear in court.....
Now thats funny! [hihi]

CONGRATS! Good luck with your new bow!and i hope your marriage will last longer than briarpatch's did! [smoke][up]

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I feel more slighted I never got a present when I got engaged.[wallmad][down]

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Thats cool. but y would she buy u something she wont allow u to use after ur married?? HAHA just kiddin, I have heard horror stories of wifes not lettin guys hunt, My wife knows if i dont get out atleast 3 times a week I mope around and get grumpy lol. so I normally dont get a arguement, besides last year started bringin my son alot more so gives the old lady a break

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
NICE set up [up]
Best of Luck with with it Joe ;)
Congrats on the engagement as well buddy [up]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.