New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember someone on here photoshopped a picture of a deer that was all bloody. When he was done it looked perfect and no blood at all. Anyone remember that or is the person that did it? I have a pic of my son holding the buck I just shot but the deer is a bloody mess. I really want to get the mouth cleaned up. Can anyone help??

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
send it to [email protected] im still new with my photoshop cs4 but i can give it a shot. i think i know how to do it[confusedagain]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
one of us hopefully can do it lol if not we can just mix both of them [hihi]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot guys [up]
The picture is in this thread. It is the one of my son in the back of my truck. Youll see what I mean with the blood around the mouth. My son wants the picture but I dont want him showing his friends like this [hihi] I would be getting calls from parents [hihi]

http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article66637.htm

Thanks again guys [up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you want both of them done? or just the one of your little guy?
I dont care about the one with me, that doesnt matter and it's not as bad.. The one with my son would be awesome though. And I dont want to take up anyones time either. Whatever you can do would be very much apreciated. Thanks a million!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
cs4 is tough to learn.
Stick with CS3... they added alot of stuff to 4 to make it more user friendly and frankly the did the opposite.

The guy that made the offer was CustomMade. He's good.[up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
just like windows vista
personally i love vista compared to xp lol thats just me though

·
Registered
819 Posts
picky are we...umm idk its tough to create the underside of a deer. i mean i could always try. might take a little more time. lets see what jdm has to say before all that work [up]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts