New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everyone has nice Deer. congrads on all the game pic's that have been uploaded here, and Hope to see more this year.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Venison...That black tail looks awesome! Love the dark head and antlers! The 7 point is a good looking buck as well! Those are 2 big blues too! All the pics are great! Nice job!
Thanks alot Jersey, any of you guys are welcome to come out fishing with me on my boat. It will be going in the water at the end of the month. Just in time for the spring striper run. Don't hesitate to ask. I keep it in the Hudson above the Tappen Zee, no fishing license required and lots of fun.
Jim B.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Jersey Jim I just realized you replied to my invite out fishing in the beginning of this post.... I'm very sorry I didn't respond, but I just re-read the thread and realized my rudeness. Let me make it up to you and re-invite you out and anyone else for that matter. I wish we had a private message feature here. Here's my e-mail address if you still would like to go fishing... [email protected] Again I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
Jim B.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Just sent some for posting enjoy.!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts