New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the link for the 2005 WMA pheasant stocking schedule? I thought it was on the Fish and Wildlife website, but I couldn't find it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Cant wait. Luckily my job is such that I can basically hunt whenever, so I plan to go every day i can. I just moved to Jersey from Maryland, and for all the bad rap Jersey gets, the public land resources are top notch.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I'll be out every Tues and Thurs. Gotta love the stocking program. I just wish they stocked past Dec.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
I just moved to Jersey from Maryland, and for all the bad rap Jersey gets, the public land resources are top notch.
welcome to the state! your gonna grow to love new jersey pheasant hunting. the porgram is great. in october theyll list how many birds are going in each area.

·
11,226 Posts
just moved to Jersey from Maryland, and for all the bad rap Jersey gets, the public land resources are top notch.
Welcome to Jersey and this site!!![up] We created that bad rap to keep outsiders out!!! If your brave enough to come in your NJ material and we are more then happy to have you!!!;):D[up]

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far I love it. Got my first goose of my life in Jersey. Will probably get my first deer and duck here. Got my first pheasant here. And caught the biggest striper of my life in Raritan. Love the state so far. F.P.I.D. process leaves a little to be desired though.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys think I'll have any luck on the WMAs without a dog? Figured I'd ask, because I'm assuming I'll either scare up a few birds or get a passing shot or something. What do you think?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
youll definatley have some luck without a dog if youve been pheasant hunting before. my dad, me,and brother have been hunting without a dog only on saturdays as long as we've been hunting and we get at least ten a year without a dog. dont worry! they put out plenty of birds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts