New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am sure there are a few others here that would be in for it as well, we can even follow suit and call it NJH pheasantathon LOL :D

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
I would suggest Bentcreek. It is a nice place and the birds hold over very well. So you will see alot of birds. We go once before the pheasant season opens and once after it is over every year.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Today Im driving west on Rt 80 and a crate flies out of the back of a white Chevy Pick up truck. The car in front of me in the right lane whacks it and it exploded into a puff of feathers. It turns out the guy had a few crates full of Pheasants. I guess he was on his way to stock them.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I guess we need to find out how many people are going and where. Then I can call and find out how much a group hunt would cost us. Maybe we can work out a deal with the place if they have a website, we can get a discount if we advertise on this site, of coarse I would have to talk to Kris about that first

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
He had one strapped to a four wheeler. One was on the left but stacked on top of something. The crate on the right flew out. The back of the truck was loaded with stuff. Could have been more crates Im not sure.The tailgate was closed.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone have a place in mind? I never hunted one in NJ but I know of Buttonwood in Phillipsburg, NJ?

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Buttonwood in Phillipsburg, NJ
I hunted at Buttonwood and Bentcreek. Bentcreek would be the best choice if you ask me. BUT, they have a 4 hunter max per field. But they have alot of fields so maybe you can book the whole place with enough people.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let me check them out and see if I cant find a few more places. I will let everyone know in a week since I am in PA til thursday!!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts